Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First shot ... Again!

When I purchased my large format camera I was planning to use it with Polaroid film, as I posted in the original post about it. But since, I found out the Polaroid film is being discontinued, so I dusted off my old Jobo rotary film processor, ordered a 50 sheet box of Efke 100 film (this is an eastern european film made using an old film recipe, which I prefer over the modern emulsions). In order to test the process (and see if the chemicals which were stored in the garage for the last 3-4 years are still good) I made a test shot. Turns out, they are fine even though the shelf live it's supposed to be about a year.

6 comments:

AlexTangoFuego said...

Nice shot, great grayscale, beautiful woman. Does she dance tango?

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I know Efke, I used to shoot with it, though I am much more of an amateur compared to you. I love that film! And your pic turned out good!

Sorin said...

Hi Alex,

I know, the efke has a nice slope. That is Debbi and yes, I'd say she can dance tango ;)

AlexTangoFuego said...

I thought it might be her, but she looks different than her photo on her blog...I didn't want to assume...

Debbi said...

Thanks Alex! :-) What can I say, I am a woman of many aspects.... ;-P
ha!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous model ;-) ;-)