Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New tango events review website ...

I'm in the process of creating a new site for tango event reviews. Temporarily is organized as a blog at http://milongareviews.blogspot.com

Here readers can comment on tango events they attended, hopefully the organizers would read the comments and use the information to improve the event. I will soon post my own reviews to the events I attended.

Please feel free to submit your milonga/practica/tango festival review as a comment. If you'd like to review an event that is not listed yet, please email me the info about the event along with your review and I'll add both the event and the review.

While so far I only listed Boston events, the plan is to make this a global site, so please feel free to submit your own favorite events.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

BRILLIANT! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your new blog for tango events is a great idea. Thank you. I couldn't find a way to place my comment though. I wanted to mention how much I liked the new Medilonga. Perfect music, perfect floor, perfect hosts.

Zoya

Sorin said...

I just enhanced the review site to allow posting comments from the main page.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.